Remote Master is a software for remote computer management on Windows platform. The program allows to configure a lot of system parameters of remote servers and workstations without any additional software installation on client computers. With Remote Master you can:
Connect to remote computer with specified credentials.
Obtain the system and hardware computer information: operating system, disks (physical and logical), hardware components (processor, motherboard, video- and network adapters, etc), and network interfaces settings.
Remote start processes, including through other account.
Change computer name and its membership in the domain or workgroup.
Shutdown and reboot computer, end session of the current user.
View running processes in realtime with possibility to terminate, change priority and create the new ones.
Manage services and their properties, delete existing services and create the new ones.
View event logs and find event details in the Internet by event code.
Manage users and groups, create and delete them.
Manage shared resources, create and remove shared folders, configure their access permissions.
Manage printers, install and remove local printers and their drivers.
EULA (End User License Agreement)
Remote Master is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Remote Master are exclusively owned by the author - Alexander Miloradov.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Remote Master, you must purchase a license.
3. A user who purchased a Remote Master license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use Remote Master for any legal purpose. The licensed Remote Master software may not be rented or leased.
4. REMOTE MASTER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. Installing and using Remote Master signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alexander Miloradov.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Remote Master files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Vectir WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control TRIAL Vectir is a PC remote control application that lets you control applications such as Winamp, iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint with a Bluetooth or WiFi enabled mobile phone or infrared (IR) remote control. Other features include remote desktop, mouse pointer control, keyboard control,... Download
Compusnack TRIAL CompuSnack is a Network & System Administration Studio comprised of a CompuSnack Master and a CompuSnack Target. CompuSnack Master is a system management utility engine designed to be used by system and network admins, account executives and support.One of the core features of Compusnack is to... Download
Remote Computer Manager TRIAL Remote Computer Manager is a network utility for remote computer management. The program allow network administrators to centrally manage network PCs and make remote shutdown, remote run, remote execute, Wake-on-LAN, remote lock workstation, remote log off, remote sleep, remote hibernate, remote... Download